*** NEWS ***
May 25, 2013
The teams are made and schedule is being added to a new site.
You should all receive an e-mail shortly asking to join TeamSnap.
April 3, 2013
The Men's registration information has now been added.
February 24, 2013
To everyone interested the OLC 2013 meeting will be Sunday March 10 at 3:00pm at Locals in Bells Corners.
This will be a review of last year and planning for the upcoming season.
January 17, 2013
The 2013 ref clinic is being determined still but the dates for the Ottawa clinic have been determined. See the refs page for details. It will be updated as more information is available.
August 18, 2012
The game for the cup is set with Shamrocks vs Banshees. Game at the same time and place. Westcliffe Park at 6:30pm.
August 15, 2012
The schedule for next week is almost set. The game for the cup will be played on Monday August 20th.
One final game will be played on the 23rd with the banquet afterwards. See schedule for teams and dates.
August 9, 2012
The Semi-Final games are now posted. Please see the Men's Schedule for game date and time.
Don't forget, after the Finals on the 23rd of August we have our end of season party at Local Heroes in Bells Corners
May 29, 2012
2012 Field Lacrosse Clinic
- A free Field Lacrosse Clinic will take place on some Wednesday May 30st
- All new field lacrosse players should attend for an overview of rules, skills, etc
- Clinic will take place from 6:30pm - 8:30pm at Westcliffe Field
January 15, 2012
The referee clinic dates for 2012 have been posted at the following link.
The Ottawa dates and times have not been confirmed. If you are interested please follow the link and see the Referee page on this site.
January 4, 2012
Details for the usual Carleton Ravens Masters indoor box season are available. For all those interested please contact George Cameron. See the Winter page for his contact information. This is not an OLC event.
The Ottawa Lacrosse Club (OLC)
- OLC's Senior Men's League is a 3 to 4 team league made up of a collection of players with varying lacrosse backgrounds, skill levels, and years played. Men's Field Lacrosse is a full-contact sport and proper equipment is required to play.
- OLC's Women's League is a 2 to 3 team league made up of a collection of players with varying lacrosse backgrounds, skill levels, and years played. NO experience is required to play. Women's Field lacrosse is a non-contact sport, but mouth-guards are mandatory.
- Men's: Tom (men ~at~ ottawalacrosseclub ~dot~ com)
- Women's : Stephanie (ottawawomenslacrosse~at~gmail~dot~com)
- Phone: 613.878.0444 (General Inquiries - Kirsten)